Tuesday, February 22, 2011

healthy monkey

I am so incredibly thankful to God for a healthy baby! Nora had her one year apt. today and all is well. I really don´t know the pediatrician that well considering I never see her. Hard to believe but Nora didn´t have to go see the doctor (besides scheduled visits) at all this year! Yee ha! I credit it to breastmilk and lots of sleep. I am so freaking proud of myself for breastfeeding her an entire year and I plan to continue until she´s twenty five. Ok, maybe eighteen months, but still, GO ME! (patting myself on the back).

Today I was feeding her and as I was carrying her to her crib she latched on again right when I was going to lay her down. I laughed so hard I woke her up. Oh Nora, you are too freaking hilarious.

Ok, back to the doctor. She said Nora is literally the size of a two year old. I credit that to her American genes. She is around 27 lbs 31 inches. Holy bigness. Apparently I gave birth to a giant. Didn´t you know the BFG is her real daddy? (above percentile 95% on both) Anywho, just wanted to share. :O)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home