Wednesday, March 02, 2011

bwah

We don´t have internet at home so that´s why I´ve been MIA. We should be getting it this week sometime. Life w out internet is like...death. Sad how I need it so badly. It´s like a drug!

Also, A has been out of town working so I am a single mama...AKA exhausted!

Nothing too huge has been going on around here. I almost got hit on my bike today and died which was cool. I can´t even believe drivers here. Remember that question on our drivers test that was like, ¨What do you do when a Pedestrian is crossing the street?¨ And one of the answers was ¨Honk and hopefully they´ll get out of the way.¨ Ya, I think that was the correct answer here. The light was green for me to cross..granted it was JUST turning red as I was in the MIDDLE of the intersection so technically when I started to cross it was green and this guy was like coming right at me. Then he had the never to yell at me ¨ITS RED¨ WTF? EVEN IF IT IS RED ARE YOU JUST GOING TO KILL ME?????? I don´t get it. And then when something like that happens you´re just in a bad mood all day. But not me! HA. I just yelled stuff at him and then I felt better.

My friend had a taco party over the wknd. which was great fun. I suggest everyone has taco parties. Of course Nora threw up in the car on the way there. WTF? She´s never thrown up in the car before? So ya, all over her clothes and I of course had nothing to change her into. SOOOOOOOOO I used wipes and she basically smelled like puke the whole party. Sweet mom!!!!!!!

Gotta go.........she´s probably running around the house w scissors or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home