Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Great mom Award

Today was one of those days when I think I shouldn´t be allowed to have a child. Am I the only one who has these days??

First: Nora sliced her finger on a Coca Cola can and it bled like a stuck pig. It was awful. And the most awful part about it was..it was my fault. Here´s where you give me the great mom award. The can was half full on the table and she grabbed it...and I didn´t want it to spill so I said ¨Nora let go¨ and I was pulling on it. Ya, I didn´t realize her freaking finger was stuck on it, I thought she was just being difficult and then I got into my kitchen and saw blood on my slippers.

Awesome. (Yes she was crying but she always cries like a Hollywood actress so I didn´t know the difference) It looked like someone got murdered in my family room...Blood on the walls, floors, her clothes were soaked...it was insane and I almost fainted. Of course Antonio was not home at this point. So I called my mother in law and told her to RUN over. (She lives down the Street) It was crazy talk. I didn´t even know what the wound looked like because there was so much blood and she wouldn´t let me see it. At this point I was looking aroudn for a severed finger because I seriously thought she lost one. In the end Nora has a small cut on her middle finger. I have no idea where all of that bright red blood came from. I hope that never happens again.

But, the fun was not over. When it rains it pours. Later in the evening she fell on her face and got a bloody nose. I wanted to shoot myself at this point. During our walk in the evening somehow she got a massive scratch on her face. Good Gosh. By her bathtime she looked like she´d gotten in a fight at the playground or something. Poor lil lamb.

Cheers to the great mom award!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home