Wednesday, June 06, 2007

random

So, before I started nannying I went to the gym every morning and the guy that worked there is named Manolo. (After nannying I had to start going in the evening so he wasn´t there). Anyways, Manolo and I talked all the time and he knew my name etc. Well, now that I am not nannying I´ve been going to the gym in the morning again and this morning he was like, ¨Good morning Felicia.¨ I said, ¨Hi.¨ So, as I was walking to the machine I was thinking..did he just call me Felicia? What the? Felicia? And the funniest thing of all, I didn´t even correct him.


So, as you know it´s ridiculously hot here from June to Aug so thats´why I leave! Also as you know AC is just nowhere to be found, and if it is found no one seems to use it. Well, last year I told A that if he wants me as his wife he has to buy AC for me so we bought a portable unit for our room. I´m addicted to AC and M and Ms..what can I say? So, for the past couple of weeks it´s been upper 90s and he hadn´t hooked up the unit yet...Let me just tell you I am NOT a happy camper without my AC. Very very bad mood. I mean..really bad. So anyways, last night I gave him ¨the look¨ and he FINALLY hooked it up. Let me just tell you........I LOVE AC!!!!! Slept like a baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home