Tuesday, June 05, 2007

random

Man, I have absolutely nothing exciting to report. Now that I´m unemployed and don´t see my boss´husbands penis on a daily basis my life is well, boring.

I am however, enjoying being unemployed at the moment and just hanging out in Seville! Apparently I´m super tan and have been refered to as ¨African.¨ Can that be good? Probably not good for the wrinkles. The tan fades and the wrinkles don´t..yaya.

Construcion is underway in our new place..so that´s exciting! I´ll have to take some before and after pictures. Right now it looks horrible, but I think once we get every thing done it´s going to be fabulous. That´s right folks, I said fabulous.

I went to the store today to buy some sunscreen...you have to watch out for old people around here. They really love to cut in line. Sneaky old geezers.

Yesterday I took the Chiqui for a walk and a lady started yelling at me since I let her off the leash (in the park where there are billions of dogs running around) I´m not even sure what she said so I kind of just walked away. I love it when that happens. We painted the Chiquis fingernails red. She´s hot and has a lot of boyfriends.

Yesterday I went downtown and I heard what sounded like someone throwing up. It was 12 noon so I thought that would be odd (not what it would be normal at any other time) and I looked over and there was a sketchy man standing up in the corner and just hurling like there was no tomorrow. He wasn´t even bent over or anything..just liquid spewing out. Ya, that was something I prob didn´t need to see. What about his shoes??

I´m off to go visit the babies. We´ll see if they cry the instant they see me. Tears of joy..of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home