Sunday, June 03, 2007

Yo Yo

So, today was glorious. I spent the day at the pool. It was 95 degrees and sunny. I´m going to take a pic of our pool. It was recently re-done and it´s looking fabulous. I have to be very careful with the sun considering I´ve had skin cancer before..no worries I always wear protection.

So, when we got to the campo Antonio´s dad (Antonio) was just sitting on the steps. He didn´t really say anything and he looked kind of sick. Ya, apparently he got hammered last night..at a baptism. HAHAHA I´m still laughing about that. I guess he said he was sitting down the whole time, drinking, talking to his friends and he felt fine. Then he stood up...I can just imagine him wobbling home. Good times.

It´s hot. So, I just turned on the fan, Antonio randomly comes in the room and says, ¨Luke, I am your father.¨ Then every time he said something for the past ten minutes he said it into the fan. Am I sure I want to marry this man?! Or better yet..enter into this family?!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger lyndee james said...

hi sara! i miss you too! i am heading back to norway on aug. 7, so i'll just miss your wedding. i still love reading your blog! i need to come to seville though... we'll see.

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home