Wednesday, May 23, 2007

words of encouragement

So, a few days ago I was in the park with the twins and a perfect stranger decided to walk with me the whole entire length of the park and back. I never really know what to think about that because it´s not like I can ¨ditch¨ the guy. What am I going to do? Start sprinting with a double stroller... ya,that´s what I thought. So, as he´s telling me his life story he pauses for a minute and decides to ask about me. I told him I was getting married in August and he said, ¨Oh, and then the divorce will soon follow¨....and then started laughing like a crazy hyeena. That is a terrible thing to say to someone who is about to get married. I know all the statistics, I know, I know..but come on. Lets not throw salt in the wound here. Throw me a freaking bone. And then I punched him.

Only 2 more days of work....Praise The Lord in all His mercy and glory for helping me get through these past ten months. Remind me when I tell you that I want to have a kid..that I don´t and slap me as hard as you can across the face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home