Friday, May 04, 2012

Jet Setters

Hollywood has always amazed me for many reasons. Now it amazes me for a few different reasons... 1. Shedding baby weight in a week. How is this even possible? Antonio and I are convinced they do a little ¨Nipping and Tucking¨ before leaving the hospital. I breastfed for a year and a half and the weight didn´t ¨fall off¨ in a week, so what´s your next tip Hollywood? I ain´t buying it. 2. I once heard an actor on a daytime talk show actually admit that he and his wife not only had a few daytime nannies but they had also hired a ¨night nurse¨ which fed and took care of the baby during the entire night. Ok, so why did you have kids again if you were going to hire other people to take care of it around the clock? Maybe that´s how the weight came off because they had PLENTY of time to go to the gym, not to mention their personal trainers and cooks... 3. Do Hollywood kids have no schedules? One day their parents have them in L.A. the next Paris, the next Thailand and then the next Africa. W.T.F. Holy Shi: that´s a lot of flying and HELLO time changes? Their poor little bodies have to be ALL whacked out. I guess that´s where those night nurses come in VERY handy....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home