Thursday, April 26, 2012

Feria 2012

It´s that time again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feria has indeed arrived. I can´t believe it and yes I´ve worn the same dress for I believe the past four years. Why? Because they are a zillion dollars and I´m broke as a joke. I might wear it until I´m 92. Last year we took N and she rode the carousel.. . Tonight we took her and she rode the carousel but she rode three other rides as well. One of them were these moto bikes that she actually had to steer the wheel. Looking back on it, probably not such a good idea.....but, regrets? Nope. I don´t think I´ve ever laughed so hard in my entire life. She ran into the wall a few times and stopped traffic a few other times, but honestly, I think she did pretty good for a 26 month old. She seems SOOOOOOOO big after being away from her for 3 days on our vacation. On a side note...I was hoping when I saw her this morning she would say ¨Hi Mommy!¨ Instead I opened her door this morning and she gave me the biggest evil eye I´ve ever seen. Oh, how sweet. Ps. These are the heels N wore this year. They don´t mess around!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home