Saturday, April 21, 2012

Ugh!Why can´t some things just stay the same???? Now my blog is all whacked and I don´t even get it. It´s like come on now...I don´t need things changing all the time. I am also a bit freaked out that I have 26 followers and I only know 2 of them. Should I be worried? Why are the ¨following¨ me? I´m scared. Today we spent 4 hours in a ¨funeral home¨ because a friends dad died. I have ¨funeral home¨ in quotes because they don´t really have those here. The best way I can describe the place is a hospital with rooms that the family is assigned to and there is a creepy part that is literally refrigerated with the body in it because they don´t embalm here. So you push this button and curtains open so you can see the body. How about them apples?! On a brighter note we are leaving for Malta tomorrow for three glorious nights sans N. I will miss her a lot and it´s the first time we will leave her in her 26 mths of life, but who am I kidding? Her grandparents will probably take better care of her than we will!!! Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home