Wednesday, September 07, 2011

FALL

is here. Oh glorious fall it's almost orgasmic to be able to experience you..ok, that sounded weird.......but seriously! FALL OH GLORIOUS FALL HOW I LOVE YOU MORE THAN WORDS CAN EXPRESS!!!!!!!!!! I miss it EVERY. SINGLE. YEAR. My favorite months are Sept-Dec and I'm NEVER in America to experience it. No pumpkin spice latte's, no pumpkin farm cutie pics with Nora, no falling of the leaves, no smell or burning leaves or apple cider or donuts. Ok, so you get the point. NOW it seems like fall. We leave tomorrow but I've had TWO whole days of GLORIOUS FALL WEATHER and I LOVE IT! I even had a pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks today. I almost died when she told me there are no more treat receipts. WHAT??????? But, I don't even care because, it's fall! And I'm here! Until tomorrow!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home