Sunday, September 11, 2011

Back to Reality

We are back. Travel is done, vacation is finished, and we are back to the real world doing real world things. I did not miss cleaning I know that much!

So far so good. We are almost back on schedule and it´s only been two days. WOOT! Hopefully she´ll get into the swing of things here shortly.

Summer went by way too fast and it all just seems like a big blur in my head. I know it was fun though, and it was good to see all of the people that we did.

I guess all in all as far as her schedule and the travel it wasn´t as bad as I thought it would be. It´s just not fun.

I´ve never had a colonoscopy but I´m relating travelling with a toddler to a colonoscopy. You have to take all this medicine the day before and just basically shi% all. day. long. And then you have to get a scope put up your bootang. I mean, none of it is painful it just SUCKS..ya, that´s kinda like this was. The worst part is being SO FREAKING TIRED yourself and she just WOULD NOT SLEEP either flight. She only cried a few times on each flight so it´s not like she was hysterical the whole time (thank God) but it´s just having to entertain her for 9 straight hours after not really having slept at all is just exhausting. On this last flight she was having a meltdown on take-off and I looked around and EVERYONE was giving us dirty looks and they were like ¨ugh¨ and I could just hear them talking to their spouses about how terrible my child was. I laughed! Knowing I´d never see them again made it perfectly ok. Cry away lil Nora, cry away!

Just because I have a child doesn´t mean other babies don´t drive me insane. On our flight back to Sevilla there was a screaming newborn THE WHOLE FLIGHT. I wanted to jump out the window. And next to us on the big plane in the bulkhead was another baby..so whenever N was about to doze off stupid baby face over there started to cry. So you see, babies just suck on planes ...ha!!!

Anywho, that´s the story. Here´s to next year! I´m already dreading the flight.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home