Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Too personal?

WARNING: May cross personal line. Possible grossed out ness ahead.

Public bathrooms are kind of a joke here. There is never any soap to wash your hands, never any toilet paper, and the hand dryers are always broken. Oh ya, and there is never a toilet lid to sit on. That´s right folks..just the toilet w no lid.

So, what the heck am I supposed to do when I have to poo in public? Am I supposed to sit on the rim? Won´t I fall in? Do I squat and poo? That´s really difficult to do. (Hey look ma, I rhymed).

Do I just not go at all?

We all know how ridiculously uncomfortable it is to try to hold that shi& in.. when you gotta go..you gotta go. I mean, especially w poo. If you try to hold it in you start to get goose bumps and the sweats and the squeezing of the butt cheeks just gets downright tiring after awhile.

So I went! I chose the squat and poo method and I thought my veins were going to explode right out of my head. I think I might have roids now. I quite possibly had to push harder than when I gave birth. It´s really difficult to squat and poo. I think it takes a lot of special talent. Maybe I should put this on my resume. ¨Professional squatter¨

Try it tonight! (Or this morning!)

Thank God I had Nora´s wipies w me!

The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home