Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Park

I don´t know if I can go to the park anymore. It´s just freaking me out too much. Let´s start with the moms. I know I´ve talked about this before..and I need to take pictures, but they are just to skinny. This one ladies stomach was concave this morning..seriously. Concave. Not to mention the way they dress..heels, tights, skirts, blouses. We´re at the park..not church.

On to the babies..again, we´re at the park, not church. Bonnets, tights, dresses, the boys have overalls on...it´s ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!

They even put towels or blankets down on the pebbles so the kids don´t get dirty. Plop. Let´s sit on this blanket..that´s a lot of fun.

Meanwhile Nora is running around w her sweatsuit on throwing rocks, trying to climb up the slide, banging her head against things..you know, the usual.

Oh America, I miss you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home