Saturday, April 02, 2011

nora´s first trip to the beach



The nearest beach is only about an hour away and we never go. Ever since I got skin cancer on my face when I was 21 I haven´t been a big fan of laying out, pooling it or beaching it. I know that´s not what I´d do if I actually go to the beach, I just wasn´t interested. Plus the sand and the crap you have to take..etc.

BUT we have a kid now, and she deserves to hang out at the beach (and see topless women and naked man playing paddle ball..sweet!) It was 98º yesterday! Which reminds me of how much I´m dreading summer..at any rate, today was a bit cooler and I´ve always been a fan of going to the beach later...so we left around 3 and had fun just hanging around until 8 or so. I think Nora loved it. It was hilarious! We filled her pail w the water and she was like licking her lips..I guess she liked it?? Gross! She couldn´t walk very well on the sand and it looked like we spiked her sippy w vodka, she fell ALL THE TIME...but at least it didn´t hurt:) All in all...a fabulous time! I think she had sand in every crevice of her body by the end of it...but it was well worth it!

On a side note..it´s hot. cockraches are back. ive seen one in my house every.night.this.week. shoot.me.now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home