Friday, July 30, 2010

wowzers

Have you ever been in the middle of an aerobic class and wanted to keel over and die from being freaking exhausted and out of shape? No? Nothing? Just me then?

Towards the end of the class we were doing leg lifts and the other people in the class had weights lodged in the crevice of their leg and I seriously couldn't even finish with NO weights wedged between my leg.

I'll tell you what though......the thought "I've given birth I can do this" really does help in a lot of situations

ie
Pumping Gas
Juggling baby and Starbucks in one hand
Being a single parent (until Sat!) etc.

I'd also like to mention that I hate my teacher for doing so many jumping jacks and jump roping. Doesn't she know that there are breastfeeding women in her class and that's just not possible with these jugs? How rude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home