Wednesday, July 28, 2010

pool time






Nora has been in a few baby pools and yesterday she had her first experience in a BIG pool *unfort. I don't have any pix.

My friend has 1 year old twins and she invited us over to swim. Her aunt was holding Nora on the pool steps and the 1 year old daughter accidentally kicked Nora in the face. First reaction.....throw other baby into the deep-end. But, that would probably be considered poor taste.

Nora was screaming bloody murder and I really had to hold back my tears because I felt so bad for her. I am SUCH a loser. Luckily I did not cry (that would have been totally embarrassing) and Nora eventually stopped. Her poor little eye was red for awhile though and I thought she was going to have a black eye.

It was my first "taste" of her getting hurt and what that would be like. Not so fun.

Summer is going by TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fast and A gets here on Sat. Good times! Can't wait to make out........er hang out with him:O)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home