Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Nora dominates Feria.



Well, yesterday we dressed Nora up for Feria. Unfortunately, I can´t fit into my two dresses this year...but thats okay. No one can top little Nora´s dress anyways. We went to visit A´s gma at the nursing home. She just had her Birthday and she either turned 102 or 103...it´s up for debate. Either way...holy oldness. I think Nora made everyone´s day.......or possibly life. ha!

We stopped in his gmas room so I could feed Nora. She is not aware of anything around her and Julia was giving her water with a syrringe. Kinda sad to think that at one time she was as tiny as baby Nora, and now she´s 103 drinking water from a syrringe. I suppose we all have to get old, although I do not want to!

Even though it seems like his g ma isn´t aware, I hope she could see her great g daughter!

1 Comments:

Blogger JoAnna said...

SWEET in her tiny little dress! I love the beads, too cute! Nora was on our name list (love Norah Jones).
It's very special that she could go with you to visit Grandma.

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home