Sunday, April 18, 2010

2 months

Dear Nora,
Today you are two months old and weighing in at a whopping 13 lbs. You are officially off the charts at the doctor's office as far as your height and weight go. You are going to be tall just like your mommy!

Tomorrow you have to get your two month shots and I'm already sad for you. I wish I could take away any pain that you ever have to feel and I never want you to cry. YOu now have tears and it breaks my heart whenever I see those.

This month you started to smile and it melts my heart every time. You have a dimple on each side and you can only see them when you smile. They are like hidden treasures.

You've started sleeping 10-6 which has been amazing for your daddy and I. One of my favorite times of the day is your 6am feeding because you are SO happy (too happy for 6am) but it's like you can't stop smiling and almost laughing even. Maybe it's because you are so hungry and food is in sight or maybe it's because you are laughing at how scary your mama looks. Either way, I love it.

You love to be on your tummy and you can move your head from side to side. You are so strong!

Your dad has discovered that you like the song " Popeye the sailor man" and you can be squirmy and kicking and as soon as he plays that you are quiet. Maybe you'll be a musician someday?

You LOVE to be outside. Any time you are cranky and crying we go for a walk and you are quiet instantly. And then you fall asleep. You are quite the sleeper and still sleep quite a bit during the day.

This month you got your ears pierced and look even more adorable than ever. Now people confuse you less for a little boy. Your dad and I go downtown and get a coffee and just watch people watching you. They say you are adorable and " tan" and chunky. All so true:)


You are the noisiest baby in the world and when you are eating you sound like a little pig grunting and cooing. It's hilarious.

Everyone is madly in love with you, and we already can't imagine our life without you. Sometimes I watch you sleeping and can't believe you were growing inside of me. You are so beautiful and I'm so happy to be your mama. Love you chunky monkey!
Mama

1 Comments:

Blogger The Hilliard's said...

thanks for making me cry!!! thought these hormone things were to go away after the baby was born! haha NO WAY! I may have to start doing a little love letter to Riehl like you did. Captures the month nicely! Hope you don't mind. Love you and love seeing how you are all doing! Can't wait to see you this summer lady!

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home