Tuesday, April 13, 2010

mirrors

Last week when I started going to the gym I weighed myself at the end of the week and I had gained weight. Awesome. This week however, it´s back down!

So, dressing rooms crack me up. There are old and young and all different shapes and sizes. Even though I have had a baby and didn´t care about being naked in the hospital, I´ve never been comfortable being naked in the dressing room.........still not.

Yesterday I was going to weigh myself and this old naked lady popped out of nowhere and hopped on the scale. I almost screamed.

Then, there was a 20 something girl brushing her long hair in front of the mirror..naked. Is that really necessary? I mean, you could at least put on your bra and underwear or something?

I went to the bathroom and I came back and she was washing her hands in the sink. ¨Good,¨ I thought to myself, ¨she got dressed.¨ And then I realized not so fast.......she had her shirt on and was still naked down under. PUT YOUR UMDERWEAR ON!

Then, I got to thinking about dressing rooms/locker rooms in like..middle school and how embarrassing they were. There were always those girls that had like 36 C and we were 12 and I was still rockin´ the jockey training bra. (No wonder I didn´t have a boyfriend) We had to have a scholiosis testing and wear our bra with pants and just bend so the teacher could look at our backs......this was agony. I was nervous about it for days. Would they laugh at my non-existent breasts? Or my jockey training bra?

Then came highschool. I still really didn´t have boobs. And locker rooms were still weird. I saw a girl wearing a thong once and I almost had a heart attack. What was THAT?

And now I´m nearing 30 and hey, I have boobs now (Thanks Nora) Maybe I´ll wait to they are full and strut my stuff and be all like, ¨Look at these, Bitches!¨

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home