Monday, April 05, 2010

Milk, Sweat, and Memory loss

It happened. My first official " leak" in public. It was pretty awesome..about as awesome as a 13 year old girl starting her period while wearing white pants. Just about that awesome. Actually, I didn't even care. I was all, " maybe people will think it is sweat? Coming from my boobs. Right where my nipples are." And then I laughed.


After FOUR incredibly long months of not working out I got back to the gym today. Can I just tell you it was orgasmic? I had to wait in line for about forty minutes...and then I found out instead of the joining fee of 20 euros it was 50 (as of this week) and then I had to pay 45 more euros..but I didn't even care. I was THAT excited. Someone could have spit in my face and I would have still been smiling.
Before baby and back pain this was what I did: 30 min elliptical, 30 min bike, 20 min treadmill and then weights.
After baby: 2 min elliptical, 5 min bike......I kid I kid...

I rocked the elliptical and still did 30 min..although I'm not gonna lie..after about 10 I was tired but thanks to Britney Spears I got through it. My face was super red and it looked like I had just ran a marathon, and I prob won't be able to walk tomorrow..but I did it..that's the point. Also, lets talk about working out while your breastfeeding. Hello wobbly. Yowzers. That's gonna take some getting used to.

Then I did about 20 min of the bike and called it a day. Not TOO bad!

I got a new debit card and they sent me a pin number. Well, I wanted to change the pin number to the one I always use, so I did so at the ATM. After I did that I wanted to take some money out with my other card. Well, from the time it took me to put the other card in my wallet and take out the other one I had completely forgotten my pin number. I mean gone, poof, nowhere in brain memory land. WTF? I had JUST changed it.....I didn't remember it until the next day. At least I remembered it though. Better late than never!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Hilliard's said...

Sara, I had my first public leak too the other day!!!! I was at Jason's office while the PARTNER of the firm was holding Riehl. Well, she asked if it was time for him to eat and I said, "maybe". She proceeded to tell me that I had leaked. Gee, thanks! Walking through a law firm with boob milk all over me. SUPER! Joys of motherhood :)

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home