Monday, March 29, 2010

6 wks (almost)



I went to the midwife today and had my six week check up.....(although it´s not til Thur) Everything is AOK downunder (just incase you were wondering). The other day Antonio and I were talking about how insane it would be to have two kids in the same year and that´s what happened to my midwifes mom! She had one baby in Feb and another in Dec of the same year! That´s like me having another baby in December. HOLY CRAP that´s insane!

Pregnancy and post pregnancy is like a neverending process!!!!!!! Now I have to get more blood taken tomorrow morning just to make sure all my levels are normal etc. and then make another apt with the midwife so she can tell me the results! JEEZ So, tomorrow I have an apt. at 9 something to get my blood taken and then Nora has an apt at 12 something.....which was supposed to be her 1 mth apt. but we are a little slow so it´s more like her 1.5 mth apt. Bad parents!

I´m currently obsessed with Mtv´s 16 and pregnant. This is just too good for words. You must check it out!

Ok, so posted is me at post Nora 5 weeks. I still have a LONG way to go and thank God I can get back to the gym next week.....but I don´t think I´m doing too bad.

Also, just for fun a froggy pic of Nora.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacey Gibson said...

well good, now I have another reason to hate you. You don't even look like you had a baby.

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home