Saturday, March 27, 2010

........

I´m sure everyone is sick of me blogging about my baby. Baby this and baby that....but you´ll see. Once you have one that´s all there is. Baby. Because everything else is placed on the back burner and baby becomes your life.

Why?

Because you can´t believe you made something so beautiful and special and that it´s yours.....and that you can actually take care of it and that it didn´t die in the first week of life is a shock. I couldn´t even take care of a plant without it dying and for some reason God thought I could take care of a baby.

But then you have the baby and you look at it and this overwhelming love just takes over your body and from the first moment you look at your baby you know you´ll never be the same and that you´d give your own life to protect your baby and anytime your baby is in pain you wish it could be you.

How many times did I say ¨baby´ in this post? Ok, I´ll switch to ¨nora¨ ha!!!!!

I´m convinced I have the fattest, sleepiest, noisiest baby on the planet. When she eats it´s like she´s a little piggy and grunts like there is no tomorrow. I´ll have to tape it sometime!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacey Gibson said...

I'm sick of you blogging about your baby. Gosh. Get a life already! JK.

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home