Friday, November 20, 2009

really?

I just had a ¨Meet the Parents¨ moment. Remember when Ben Stiller was the ONLY one on the plane and he had to wait until his row was called?

So, I just went to the post office to mail an envelope and there was NO ONE there......so I walked up to the lady and she´s like, ¨You have to get a number.¨ Seriously? But there is no one in line.....So, I had to walk all the way to the front of the post office to get a number...and then my number showed up on the screen. Hilarious. I was laughing hysterically.

On another note...26 weeks preggers today. I went to the Midwife and heard the heartbeat. I even teared up a bit. She´s doing well. I won´t tell you how many lbs. I´ve gained. Lets just say the 25-30 range will not be happening for moi. SO SHOVE IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home