Friday, November 13, 2009

Fri the 13th

Scary-town!

When I was about 5 or 6 years old I thought I would be awesome and hang out with my brother and his friend. They ended up watching ¨Nightmare on elmstreet¨ and I was terrified (to say the least). I actually had to go to a psychiatrist at the age of 6 because I WOULD NOT sleep in my own bed. I really only remember just playing games with him so did he really do anything? Not sure.

I was convinced that Freddy was under my bed or in my closet. I slept on my parents floor or with my brother for a good year (or possibly more?) You could even leave the lights on and put a lion at my door to protect me during the night and I still wasn´t convinced........

Tonight we are supposed to watch scary movies with A´s brother and girlfriend and I´m beginning to wonder if that´s such a good idea.....I don´t have any money to pay for psychiatrist visits!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home