Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wed

This week is going by fast. Probably because I´ve been working non-stop. I start at 8am Mon to Thur and I get done at either 830pm or 930 pm every night. Talk about tired-town. I need money for this Diva that´s coming in Feb. ha! I felt like crap this morning but I just ate a ginormous bocadillo so I´m feeling better now! If the mid-wife tells me I´m too fat I might slap her in the face next time I see her!!!!

Almost 23 weeks, time seems to be going by fast. It´s strange because I see all of baby´s clothes, etc. and I just can´t even imagine what it will be like to have her here! I can´t wait to snuggle with her! Please pray for a healthy girl!

One thing that I´ve been surprised about here in Spain is that no one ever offers me a seat on the bus or tram. I am shocked! I thought people would. Hmmm.....interesting. Everyone always says how ¨big¨ I am and young.........sorry I´m not wanting to wait until I´m 40 to have a kid like the rest of the women here! One of my students told me today that she had a friend who had twins when she was 52. How about them apples? There was also a lady on the news that was 46 and she thought she had a growing tumor in her stomach. She went to the doc and he said, ¨You are 36 weeks pregnant¨ and she gave birth a few days later. CRAZY!

We still haven´t gotten the nursery set up yet...no time! Hopefully I´ll be able to do that over the Christmas Holiday.

One of my students asked me today if I am ¨ An American Woman or an English woman?¨ I thought that was hilarious ........a)the way she asked it and b)my accent could never be mistaken for a brit!

I´m really missing fall. It´s supposed to be 90º this Fri. Seriously? I see all these cute pumpkin patch pics of kids......boo hoo. No pumpkin patch here! They are all prob fried up from the heat!
I miss Halloween too. That was such a fun time when I was younger.

Ok, must go take nappie before class begins again. Enjoy the beautiful fall weather for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home