Friday, October 16, 2009

21 week ultrasound

It's confirmed:GIRL! My how she's grown in a month! She's all stretched out in there!

Going to the doctor always cracks me up here in Spain. People are in and out, cell phones are ringing on the desk...what the? I've lived here for five years and I never really have gotten used to that. I'm used to the good ole' US of A where it's just you and your doctor and everything is calm and quiet. Gotta take it all with a grain of salt. Can't wait to see what birth and delivery are going to be like. How many people will I have running in and out then when my legs are spread ....well, you get the picture. I'm not saying they don't do a good job...I'm just saying it's...well, different. I guess that's what makes it exciting. Or scary as heck. Either way, I just hope and pray that my baby girl is healthy and happy.

Thanks Lord for all of your wonderful blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home