Friday, October 02, 2009

España!

It´s October and I´m back in Spain. I has a fab time in IN and I was loving the fall temps. It´s 90º here.....still! What the heck?! It´s Oct. and it´s supposed to be upper 80s for a few more weeks. I´m still sleeping with the AC on!!!!

So, the flight was fine although I had gas the whole time and it REALLY hurts when you hold that in. Every time I went to the bathroom I couldn´t fart.......and then as soon as I sat down it came back. It was HORRIBLY painful. No wonder babies cry when they have gas pains. I wanted to cry and I´m 28. So, I went back and asked the flt. attdt if she had any Tums since I was on my deathbed. First she said, ¨You should be seated.¨ I just ignored her and said TUMS?????????? She said, ¨Tampax??????????¨ What the???????????? I´m almost 20 mths prego does it look like I need a TAMPAX?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IDIOT!

So, now I´m back trying to get organized etc. Oh the joy! I start work Mon;O(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home