Friday, November 13, 2009

break-down

We just went to see some friends of ours who had their 2nd baby girl. Congrats! Her name is Blanca and they already have a daughter Lucia who will be two in Feb. Cuties!

I kind of had a break-down in the car. Hormones? Probably.

Hospitals are just scary. period. It´s going to be so scary having the baby here where it´s not my language and the hospitals are just different. I´m not concerned about medical care or that they don´t know what they are doing....it´s not that. It´s just that it seems like the hospitals are mad houses. You don´t get your own room and so there is a curtain separating you and the person next to you. Not to mention the 20+ guests that each woman has and it´s SO freaking loud and EVERYONE is talking. It´s just way too much.

I also got sad thinking that NONE of my family is going to be there and none of my friends or family are going to visit her at the hospital. Sometimes it´s just hard to talk about what I´m feeling because people might just say, ¨well, that was your choice to live in Spain¨ and they are right......but that doesn´t make it any easier. It doesn´t make it EASY that this will be my 5th Thanksgiving that I´ve missed or the first Christmas away from home...it´s not EASY and fun sometimes.........but in the end I know all that matters is that we have a healthy beautiful little girl and the Lord will be our Rock. He´s the one who helps me get through!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home