Thursday, April 02, 2009

Un tinto por favor!

So, today is my last day of classes before a whopping TEN day vacation and believe you me, I´ve already started celebrating..oh, last week.

Drinking wine is prob one of my most favorite things to do. Well, last week my friend and I went to check out this new posh hotel and we both ordered a nice glass of wine and were sitting outside. Turns out she had to go as soon as we sat down! What to do what to do? I couldn´t sit there by myself and I couldn´t let all of this wine go to waste..so I did what any normal person would do..I chugged it! Well, them.

Then I decided to hop on a bike while talking on my cell phone. From what I remember it was a fabulous time. I definitely reccomend it.

Then, yesterday my friends and I went out for an after work drinky drink and the next thing I know I´m three glasses down. So the moral of the story is...I´m not pregnant....and I think I´m a drunk! HA! ( i kid i kid)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home