Tuesday, March 17, 2009

.....

Yesterday Iwas walking down the street and a guy said, ¨OYE!!!!!!!! Que guapa vas!¨ Basically he was like ¨HEY! You look really pretty.¨ Isn´t that sweet? Im telling you ladies, it´s all about the heels. You can wear heels with anything and you will feel like a million bucks. Granted, I have no flesh on my feet at the moment, but it´s worth it!

Sometimes I can´t believe how my life has turned out. I live in Spain, really? For four years.....what? When I was younger I wouldn´t even spend the night at a friends house because I didn´t like to be away from home. Funny eh?

On Thursday after work there was a free flamenco show at work in the patio. It was a beautiful clear night and there I was just standing there, in Seville, watching a free flamenco show. I thought about all my friends and family and what they were doing at that moment and never would have guessed in a million years that that´s what I would have been doing on a random Thursday night. It´s 80´s and sunny all week and I´m riding my bike around and taking long walks outside and smelling the wondeful flowers. My life is so cool and I couldn´t ask for more!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah yeah...nothing like living in Yakima, WA though!

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home