Tuesday, February 17, 2009

...




I just woke up and I had a dream that a bee flew in my ear. So, I was really still and it wouldn't come out. So, I started to shake my head. I did that in real life and my earplugs flew out of my ears. ha!




Yesterday I saw a girl on a bike almost get hit by a car..she was right in front of me on the bike trial. The light was green for us and this guy comes roaring around the corner. So, when they both slam on their brakes he has the nerve to say it was her fault. Sometimes I wonder if certain people have brains.




In my teens class this boy never speaks. The only thing he says in English is, " the shit" and " shit" I try to ignore it because I feel like if I tell him not to say it he will say it even more. I wonder where he learned that? Kids these days.




Enclosed is a new pic of Charles. He's nearly 14 mths old and can pick himself up now. If we could just get him to walk...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home