Tuesday, March 03, 2009

standin´in line

So, I just got hit on by an 81 year old man at the grocery store. How do I know he was 81? He happened to mention it. I offered to let him cut me since I had a cart load of things and he was only holding a box of condoms.... Not really, but can you imagine? THAT would have been awesome.

While deciding if he wanted to pass me in line or not he whipped out a piece of paper and said ¨read this.¨ Apparently it was a poem his great-granddaughter wrote. I have no idea what it was about and I felt like I was reading Chinese. I also don´t think he realized I was foreign and he kept looking at me and I could tell he was thinking ¨dang this girl is a slow reader.¨

So, I finally finished ¨reading¨ it and he said, ¨Did you like it?¨ I smiled and said, ¨Of course.¨ Then he laughed and decided that he didn´t want to pass me in line after all. Probably so he could stare at my ass.

He then said, ¨A woman´s smile is the most beautiful thing on earth¨ as he helped me unload my tampon and condom filled cart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home