Sunday, March 22, 2009

surprise!

So, on Friday afternoons I go to this girls house to give her an hour of english lessons. She lives with her parents and brother.

Before I leave the house I usually use the restroom, take my money and run.

This past Friday however was a tad bit different. Someone in her household decided to leave me a nice gift floating in the toilet.

I think I opened the lid and was so surprised and disgusted it went something like this, ¨What the?????? EWWWWWWW SICK!¨

What do you do at a moment like this? I felt like opening the door and being all...¨WHO THE HELL LEFT A FLOATING LOG IN THE TOILET? I¨M A GUEST FOR GODS SAKE SOMEONE COULD AT LEAST FLUSH THE GD TOILET!¨

I am just flabbergasted by this turn of events. Are people really that busy that they can´t be bothered to flush nowadays? How can you FORGET to flush a gigantic log down the toilet? I just dont see it being something that slips your mind.

So, I just flushed it and then went......but not sitting on the toilet and I washed my hands very carefully...dirty dirty bathroom.

So,then I walked out of the bathroom wondering if I would see the look of horror or shame on anyone´s face like OMG I FORGOT TO FLUSH...and there I was just waiting for it....but nothing came. I felt dirty and I don´t think I´m ever going to use that bathroom again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home