Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Now That´s just Funny

I´m speaking British English now. So, if I do it when I´m home this summer please just back hand my face.

Rubber-eraser
Trousers-pants
Jumpsuit-I don´t know yet
Brolly-Umbrella.

And the list goes on and on.

Tonight I had class with little Carlos. He is nine years old and completely adorable. He´s just SO GOOD! I basically want my son to be just like him. At any rate, tonight we were learning clothes. I have this book that has a CD and it´s super fun. So, I gave him this worksheet and I thought he had things down. There were pics of articles of clothing and he had to write the name of the article. So, he finished and I was looking over the worksheet.

Shoes. Check.
Jacket. Check.
Trousers. Check.
Shorts. Check.
Skirt. Check.
Dress. Check.
Tracksuit. Check.
Shit. hmm?????????

S.H.I.T. I used every molecule within my being not to laugh. ¨Um Carlos, I said. I think you forgot the R.¨

That would be shirt. Hilarious. Check.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home