Tuesday, May 20, 2008

ramblings

More hours more hours! My boss keeps giving me more hours. I now have to be at work at 830 am. GASP! Here´s the thing..when I know I have to get up early I do not sleep well..because the whole night I am thinking ¨I have to get up early!¨ Even though I set my alarm I wake up every two seconds thinking I´m going to be late. Annoying. Also, I want to kill all of my neighbors and their loud screeching clothing lines. Just FYI.


Yesterday we were flipping through the channels and ran across an old Marilyn Monroe film. I didn´t know she was fluent in Spanish. HA! Anyways, oh my HIP TOWN...curvy curvy ladies...AWESOME! She´s beautiful. Why did things have to change from size 12 to .........0. I mean, a womans body is SUPPOSED to be curvy. I´m bringing CURVY back..so screw u justin timberlake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home