Thursday, May 15, 2008

wowzers.

I just had one of those experiences.

I had to sub a gazillion classes this week and I am ridiculously tired. I just got done subbing a very fun class (hospital group). For some reason the classes I sub all end up falling madly in love with me and want to buy me beers after class. (Insert puffing of the feathers here). Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I sing and breakdance during class? Probably not something their ordinary teacher does. So, we went for a ¨beer¨ although I hate beer so I convinced them into buying me a coke. Then we went to this art gallery because a girls friend was the artist. It was very Sex in the City Charlotte York esque. Good times.

In the end a man named Carlos walked me to the bus. I was standing by the bus longing to get on it for a good hour while he chatted away. Shooting myself in the head would have probably been more pleasant. GET THE HINT I am tired and I want to go home. It was 10pm by this time and I´d left my house at 9am. How are people so dumb!? I wanted to shoot myself but of course was acting like he was the best thing since sliced bread. He was 52 yrs. old...old enough to be my father. It´s a mystery as to how he was even hearing me..he had so much hair in his ears it was jungle-like. I think I saw Tarzan. Finally after an hour of torment I could stand it no longer and was like, ¨well, gotta go buddy. ¨ He GOT ON THE BUS with me. He kept touching my arm and being all touchy feely. Oh no he didn´t. And then when we got off the bus he was all...Sara, I REALLY enjoyed talking to you...I swear to God he tried to kiss my lips. EEK!!!!!!

Then I ran like a bat out of hell.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home