Thursday, September 27, 2007

Weird Disease

I have nothing new to report.

Although it´s been rumored that I have indeed been infected with Morgellons disease.



Morgellons: A Strange New Skin Disease?What can you tell me about Morgellons disease? A friend claims to have it, and it sounds pretty weird.

Morgellons disease is a diagnosis that has been adopted by clusters of patients in the South and in California as an explanation for a constellation of symptoms including slow healing sores, joint pain, persistent fatigue and a sensation of things crawling through the skin. I don't know what these symptoms actually add up to, but I can tell you that the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is launching an investigation. CDC researchers will conduct physical and psychological evaluations of people who say they're affected and will also look into environmental factors that might be involved. CDC spokesman Dan Rutz told me that at the present time there's no reason to think that the symptoms are infectious or contagious.


Can you believe that?

Me neither! Cuz I just made it all up!! HAHA That´s how bored I am.

Actually the rash or weird skin thing is going away. I was able to go to the gym after being out of commission for a week so that was nice.

Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home