Monday, September 17, 2007

mail call

(katie, you KNOW that was lunkers)

so, today was a BIG mail day for me!

First of all, I got the pics I ordered from snapfish a gazillion yrs. ago. A.K.A. 3 weeks. It said something about Switzerland on the envelope? Not sure what that´s about! Thank goodness they arrived safe and sound!

I also got a card from my mother. Thanks mom.

But, the big one....my papers from the embassy in Chicago!!!!! (Angels singing) We now have our libro de familia...which is like a marriage cert. here in Spain. I am going to take a pic of it later because it´s so beautiful! I do have one more small hoop to get through, but in about a week or two I should be getting a little card that looks like a drivers license and THAT my friends is like...heaven on earth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home