Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Dog fight!


Today is our one mth. anniv. Whew. We survived one mth. Isn´t that a record or something? Don´t most people get divorced right after their honeymoon...ha


Also, I´d like to remember all of those whose lives were taken six years ago today....



The reason for my depression was because I missed the wedding of the ages on Sat. EVERYONE and their mother was there but me. Hear that noise? It´s a violin. ¨Would you like some cheese with that whine?¨ Ok, I´m over it.........


What a disastrous day in the park with the Chiqui yesterday!!!!!!!! We went to the same doggie park as always and I hadn´t taken her there for ages. I was thinking what a stud she was and instantly she had five boyfriends..smelling her butt. She was proudly prouncing around and I kid you not there were six other dogs following her. So, I was letting her do her thing and about two seconds later I turn around and see and hear these two dogs growling and biting each other. Ya, it was the Chiqui with a cocker spaniel!!!! I honestly think she got tired of him licking her butt hole. I mean, that would get kind of aggrivating don´t u think?


So, what do u do at that moment?


I realize I am the owner and have to do SOMETHING (meanwhile the whole park is staring at me and the owner of the cocker is screaming, your dog is killing my dog!)


CRAP!


So when I see angry dog teeth I really don´t want to reach my hands in that mess. So, she whips her dog up by the collar and I swear it was like he was flying through the air like a little fairy: I couldn´t help but laugh. Thank God the owner wasnt even mad..it could have been a lot worse. Uh, I think we have to put a muzzle on the Chiqui again.


That´s what they get for messing with my dogs hole. Word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home