Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A.M. Blues

I am not a morning person. Never have been never will be. I think I am traumatized after my middle school and high school years. Who starts class at 725 am? My brain isn´t even alive at that hour. And living in the boonies I was on the bus at 615. At any rate, when I had to get up at 630 this morning I was not happy. There is nothing more annoying than the sound of a human voice in the a.m. Don´t talk to me! I had to get up that early because I had to stand in line to get a number.......which in the end didn´t even matter. So basically what I´m telling you is I got up. Early. For nothing.

I still don´t have my papers and have been to six places and everyone tells me to go somewhere different. My ears are starting to itch...actually burn with FURY! See that smoke??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home