Monday, September 24, 2007

Spanish Ceremony

Saturday was fantastic. Not cool getting hair and make up done at 8 in the morning, but hey..anything for love. We met the photographer in the center around 11 and it was awesome! I felt like such a hollywood superstar. EVERYONE was taking pictures of us and videotaping us. I must admit, I loved it!! I wanted to just walk around all day in the center. It really was like in the scene of a movie.

We had the party in a small pueblo about an hour and a half from here since that´s where A´s mom is from. There were about 115 people there and we ate for five hours. Then, we partied like there was no tomorrow. I had to forget that I was sick and that my chest hurt so I drank...six vodka tonics. EXCELLENT! We the proceeded to walk around the town and go into random bars. I was that girl with my wedding dress on..in a bar. Fantastic fun!!

pics to come..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home