Tuesday, May 01, 2007

No work all play


Today I had the day off. Why? Because that´s what Spain is all about people, getting days off work. Today was ¨day of the worker¨ so of course the worker doesn´t have to work.

I honestly think they just make things up so they can eat drink and be merry.

Day of the peanut, day of the chair, day of the sky. Heck lets celebrate day of the bird too!

Went to starbucks had breakfast, worked on my resume, went to the movies.

No penis showing today. I haven´t even mentioned it lately because I think I´m actually immune to it now. It happens literally on a daily basis that I don´t even notice. I just look at it as..well, OK I do still notice, I mean it´s kind of hard not to. Only 1 more month and then let freedom ring.

It´s back to work tomorrow........thank you lord for ¨day of the worker.¨

ps. Happy Birthday Lynda Marie! You are my best friend for life!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brilliant, the day of the worker aka labourday!

I think we are the only European country that doesn't get a free day :(. Should live in Spain I guess?

I did get the monday off to celebrate our queens birthday. Unfortunately I ended up working 2 out of my 3 free days :(.

Only 2 more weeks and I'll be off on my roadtrip!! I'll be visiting good ol' Indiana somewhere at the end of May. To bad you aren't around.

Have a great day!

Nick

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home