Monday, April 23, 2007

Fun in the park

Sometimes it´s actually liberating living in a country where they don´t understand a word of English. Antonio´s friend, Antonio and I went to the park tonight with the Chiqui. The park is close to a shopping area and about a year ago Hooters was supposed to open up there. I had totally forgotten about that and then Antonio´s friend Sergio said, ¨hooters¨ and it was hilarious. Then we just kept shouting out hooters the whole night to random strangers. He was on his bike and I was behind him and these two girls walked by. I saw his head swivel to the side, his lips said ¨hooters¨ and then his head swiveled back. I had to change my diaper right then and there.

So, later he asked me some other english words and of course I had to teach him boobs, $enis and !agina. You know, the staples.

I told him a good insult is *enis wrinkle. We walked by a supermarket, the glass doors opened and he shouted *enis wrinkle at the top of his lungs.

I´ve never had more fun at the park than tonight. My duty here is done. Long live America.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home