Thursday, April 19, 2007

workout?

I just got back from the gym. I gotta tell ya, it´s hilarious. I think most Spanish girls in general just really have no clue how to workout. They have super long hair and they wear it down, they wear jeans, sometimes sweats and the maximum time I´ve ever seen a girl on a machine is ten minutes...max! And sweating...ya right...what´s that? They are also never alone, the usually come in pairs of twos or threes.

There is a certain machine that I like and there are only two of them. Today there were two girls ¨working out¨and I just wanted to tap one on the shoulder and say, ¨Excuse me, could you please step aside and let me show you how American girls workout.¨ But of course I didn´t do that and ate a donut instead. No, not really, I just had to wait and in the meantime I asked her if she needed to borrow a hair tie.

1 Comments:

Blogger amberWIRE said...

I love your blog so much

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home