Monday, April 23, 2007

........

I get a lot of junk mail in my inbox. Today I was deleting them as always and I stopped when I came across the subject line: Sara Fisel stop being bald. Well then...I never knew I was bald. Why didn´t someone tell me after all these years?


Did you know that flamingos can fly? I honestly had no idea. Then, a few nights ago we were watching this documentary about them, because apparently they are from here, (and i am a total loser) and I almost choked on my tongue when they headed to the clouds. WHOA when did that happen? I thought they were just pink and pretty and bended their legs every once in awhile. Of course A looked at me like, ¨Are you serious?¨Ya, I am! So, if you didn´t know that they could fly, now you do. I can die happy having taught you that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home