Thursday, April 26, 2007

iron THESE

Wow, here there are ridiculously high standards to ironing and making beds. I got yelled at at work about both. ¨You need to pull the sheets so there are no wrinkles.¨ ¨There is a wrinkle in this shirt, iron it again.¨ Then, I got home and I´m ironing my own clothes and Julia was like ¨that´s not how you do it.¨ Here´s the kicker........I DON´T CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think to American standards my shirt is perfectly fine and as far as ironing the sheets........don´t even get me started. That makes about as much sense as ramming a pencil up my nose. I have much more important things to do with my time than ironing the sheets and towels. Ok, now that I´ve gotten that off my chest.

It´s Feria and I was totally VIPing it last night!I went with a friend and she has a tent and all her friends have tents (You have to have an invite to get in) So you KNOW I was the guest celebrity. Speaking of celebs...we saw quasi celebs last night..the guys that sing ¨Hey Macarena.¨ You KNOW you remember that song with all those crazy dance moves. Ya, they are from here. THEN we went to her very rich friends tent and she has four horses and a carriage so we were totally pimping that out. Also, her friend is a model. Probably the most gorgeous girl I´ve ever seen and she´s in three commercials here right now. She was getting stared at all night long. Next to her I looked like a bat straight out of hell. Oh well.

Pics to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home