Thursday, January 19, 2012

and almost 5 years later

we had a run-in. I saw Big Johnson today. Almost 5 years later. He still makes my skin crawl.

He looks the same, but fatter and more white hair. His breath still smells as bas as I remember and he still grabbed the side of my boob while giving me my two ¨Spanish kisses.¨

We chatted for a bit and I was DYING to just run away. (Which would have been awesome)

N was with me so thankfully I could avert those wandering eyes to something else, albeit for a second or two.

He still eye rapes and he told me ¨You are prettier than ever.¨ That would be a compliment if it came out of ANYONE elses mouth but Big Johnson´s. Or should I say tiny Johnson?

I hope I don´t see him for another five years, or ten, or never!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home