Wednesday, January 11, 2012

on browsing.

Most of the time when you go into a store the people that work there will ask you, ¨Are you looking for anything special?¨ And most of the time I reply, ¨Nope, just looking.¨ Which translates into...leave me the hell alone...back the heck off!

So, yesterday when I went into the store looking for a specific face cream..but not wanting help because I wanted to browse around for some other stuff a lady came up to me and asked me if I needed help. I said no. And she just stood right next to me. starting at me. the entire time. while I was looking at face stuff.

Can I just tell you how ridiculousy annoying that is? I said I didn´t need help.

I felt so uncomfortable I ran away. And left her staring. Into space. All alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home