Sunday, April 24, 2011

...

Well, the weather has been absolutely horrible around here and Holy Week is coming to a close. I laugh because NO MATTER WHAT dates Holy Week is it RAINS every single year. Not even HALF of the floats went out and we only saw one. I actually feel really bad for people because they prepare for it all year long. Lots of tears. Hopefully next year is better.

I hate how I have amazing blogworthy things to write and now I´m sitting here w my computer and I can´t remember jack squat.

I would like to mention a fellow neighbor of mine who I think I might call child services on...not really...but I´d like to. Do they have have that here?

I believe her daughter is twenty months old and she is IN THE STOLLER ALL DAY LONG. Her husband works at the fruit stand on the corner and she just stands there ..I´m not even kidding here...all day long. Ok first of all..how freaking boring is that? Second of all...let your daughter out of the stroller! Poor thing. She´s a twig too. She needs to go home to nap and eat etc. She just sleeps in the stroller and her mom gives her junk food. Healthy.

Maybe I should give her some of my breast milk...which leads me to my next point. Stop asking me how long I´m going to breastfeed. I don´t know. Maybe til Nora is eighteen. It´snot like I´m affecting anyone in any way. I feed her in the comfort of my own home in my room. It´s not like I whip out my tit eating at a fancy restaurant. I would love to do it though just to see the reaction I´d get. Afterall, Breast is best! ha. I feel really bad for kids who got jipped with crap parents. It´s not like they get to choose. Poor lil lambs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home